Don't want to setup Jovvie POS yourself? Click Here.
We’ll setup jovvie for you!
Included with your trial is FREE setup, our team will securely temporarily access your WordPress site and configure Jovvie for you – at no cost!
STEP 1: Install & Activate Point of Sale Plugins
Once you’ve started a Trial, download plugins and follow these steps:
Install Two (2) Required Plugins:
POS API Connection (Required)
POS User Interface (Required)
Three (3) Optional Add-on Plugins:
Unlimited Users (Recommended)
Pay By WC – Gateways Bridge (Recommended)
Stripe Terminal (Optional)
WordPress Plugin Install Instructions:
- Download plugins from order confirmation page, or your email.
- Go to WordPress Admin, click Plugins, then Add New.
- Click Upload Plugin, then Choose File and Install Now.
- Once Install complete, go to Plugin page and click Activate.
STEP 2: Activate POS Using Master License Key
IMPORTANT: Find the license key in your order confirmation email.
- In your WordPress Admin, navigate to POS -> Settings -> Connection.
- Select Self-Hosted connection.
- Input your admin email and license key information (emailed to you upon trial start.) Click save changes.
STEP 3: Assign a Team Member To Start Using POS
Go to Point of Sale -> Settings -> Users:
- Select your WordPress user under the manager list. By Default: You get 1 manager and 1 cashier account.
- If you have the unlimited users add-on configured, you don’t need to select a user here. See below to setup unlimited users.
Activate Unlimited Users Add-on (Optional):
- Included in your subscription with add-on, you can manage your whole team and create kiosks with multiple users.
- To use, Install and activate the unlimited users plugin (found in your downloads page).
- Under Settings -> Users: Add the activation key and save changes.
STEP 4: You’re ready to load a Jovvie POS Station! 🎉
Congrats! No further setup is required to load your products and start selling.
- Click View POS on “Default POS Station”.
- The “Default POS Station” is your core Point of Sale Station. The settings are fully editable. Any new station you create will inherit the Tax & Location information from this station.
- The “Order Online POS Station” is used to view/edit orders that have been placed using your WooCommerce Storefront Checkout Page. This POS station uses the “Default WooCommerce settings” for Tax and location. These settings are uneditable.
Yay! You are now connected and setup on POS Self-Hosted Connection. You can now process orders.
STEP 5 (Optional): Activate Payment Add-ons: Pay by WC and/or Stripe Terminal
These add-ons are included at no additional cost and can be downloaded from your confirmation email.
- Pay by WC: This is a bridge add-on to allow your WooCommerce payment gateways to be enabled in Jovvie Point of Sale.
- Stripe Terminal: This add-on allows Jovvie to work with Swipe, Tap and Scan payments powered by the Stripe Terminal Device.
- Jovvie is an official
- Learn more about Payment options on Jovvie.
*All product names, trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.